Monday, December 1, 2008

Merry Christmas to Lee and Katie Tomlin (and Will)


Today Katie and I went and test drove this new vehicle. I have been searching for the right suv for quite sometime and I have been really liking the Ford Expedition more and more.
Well, today God brought a great deal to us, and we are so thankful and excited!
It is a great car owned by a very nice family who took VERY GOOD CARE of it! We offered him a little bit less than the asking price (without being offensive) and he accepted it!
I will probably be going to get it within the next day or two depending on when I can fit it in.
This is one incredibly busy week and that was before we were buying a new car!
Well, here are some pictures for you to check out! What do you think?
2003 Ford Expedition XLT























2 comments:

Marilyn Bethel said...

Oh, Lee this is so nice...what a blessing. Aren't you glad you didn't find anything this week end?
Looks as if it will fit your family perfectly.
Our God is an awesome God, he reigns from heaven above....

I love you guys. Hope you all are well, JD and Grandpa both are sick with colds. Guess I will go to PrimeTimers by myself in the morning.
Love, gramma

Amanda said...

I am so excited for youguys Leelee!