Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Will. He was at work helping Daddy and the only way to keep him happy is to let him eat ipod cables... (don't tell mommy!!!) By the way: He is not normally naked at work, but we had a rough/ wet day all over daddy's office!

Will helping Daddy with the Christmas Tree

Will Playing with all of the Christmas Lights!! Seconds later he was tasting the christmas light!!

Well, tonight Katie talked me into putting up the Christmas tree... to most people any time before Thankgiving is crazy, but this is better than past years. Last year we had out tree up in October, so this year we are a little more normal.

It was lots of fun! Everything is very new to Will which makes it so exciting to watch!! Tonight we wrapped Will up in Christmas light and he loved it! (until daddy took them from him because he was trying to eat them)
We are already in the Christmas spirit, we have the screen door open and it is about 65 degrees in the house, we have had Christmas music playing all night and Katie was even offering me Hot Chocolate!! I opted for the sweet tea instead, but it was still an option!

We put the tree up so early because we will be out of town for wuite some time during the holidays... Here is our vacation schedule...


Thanksgiving: November 26th - 29th with My Family in Jax.

Christmas #1: December 8th - 13th with Katies Family in Rhode Island

Christmas #2: December 22nd - 27th with My Family in Jax.

New Years Eve: HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!

Well, hopefully you can understand why we are getting ready for Christmas so early, because it will be over before we know it!!

This is definitely one of the most blessed Christmas's of my life! It will be so fun to be with friends and family throughout this entire holiday season!!

Thank You Lord for your Blessings!!!




3 comments:

Marilyn Bethel said...

Well Lee Will is just precious. Such big blue eyes. What a schedule you will have for the holidays.

I like your site. I still went through your getintheword to get to it. All I have to do is pull down the list in the address bar and click it on, because I generally check out your devotions every day or so.

Love you guys so much, gramma

Rachel said...

Wow! Will is totally gorgeous! Thank you so much for the pics! He looks so grown up sitting up all by himself. I'm so glad you guys have your tree up. That is so cool! I have my "Jesus" tree in the living room with the star on it and Dad has already hung some ornaments outside. We've been lovin the colder weather, too. Sure can't wait til a week from Tuesday to get the party started! Love you guys! and Miss y'all terribly!

Janelle said...

aw, Will is such a cutie! I just love his big blue eyes.
Brian and I made a rule to never listen to Christmas music or pt stuff up until after Thanksgiving, but I must say right now I am very tempted. I am also in the Christmas spirit already!
If you lived in Ohio Katie would have offered you hot chocolate a long time ago because it's freezing! We got our first snow on Sunday!