Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another Fun Wednesday...


Tonight was the second night of our YOUTHTUBE series. This is a series of message that adress our influences... The first week was: What Influences You? The second week: Who Influences You? and Next Week, the final week will be: Who do you Influence...

It has been a fun series. Tomorrow night I am getting together with the youth group to make some videos! I am excited! Especially because we are going to have Little Ceasers Pizza! They just opened up two weeks ago and I alread have been there three times! I love the CRAZY BREAD!

So that is happening tomorrow night and then we will not be having another youth service until DECEMBER!! Can you believe it!! TIME FLIES BY!!! I am so excited about Christmas this year... I am ready to get out my favorite Christmas CD: David Phelps: One Wintry Night...

Alrighty, well I am going to go play with our internet and see if I can hook it up to my XBOX 360. We got the cable and internet last night and I also went to wal-mart and figured out how to hook up the wireless router!! I am using it right now!

I LOVE TECHNOLOGY!!!!

By the way... I am in serious need of an iphone. It is unbelievable the many many different things you can use it for! I NEED I NEED... :) ok, maybe not need, but That sure would be cool...

If I don't get it, I would still be the most blessed person that I know!

Thank God!


I love you all!


Lee

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sweet! I love reading your blogs! Yes, you are the most blessed person I know in Port Charlotte! You have Katie! and You have Will! How Blessed! Glad to see ya up on the internet again - we were bored without ya!
Love you guys a bunch! Yo Momma

Marilyn Bethel said...

Tell me Lee, what is an Iphone??
Did your teen from your Youth Group get out to the Space Center to the bleachers to watch the Shuttle go. The traffic was horrible here and I worried about them leaving in time to get where they needed to go.

What is that song you sing at the Wilds, He's all I Need....
Hey I posted on today's devotions a song called Attitudes..
Love you all so much, gramma