Monday, August 25, 2008

i love my family

I have had some great days in the last week. I am so thankful for the Lords blessings!

We had a great day again at church yesterday! It was very exciting and then after the evening service Katie and I went out with the youth group and a few others to Jason's Deli. There were 28 people there from our church. It was fun to go in there and take over the place.

Katie and I came home after that to watch the closing ceremony of the olympics. Wow! That was fantastic. It was absolutely... (whatever that word is that means you cannot take your eyes off of it!)

Today I went to work and had lots of fun hanging out with pastor Chip. I was in his office for a few office talking about everything from Praise Team, a few new music groups that we are starting, the Christmas Performance this year, and any other rabbit trails that we decided to run with! I enjoyed it thoroughly! :)

We also planned almost every Sunday for the rest of the year!! Wow! It is nice to know we are so far ahead. We planned a Series on Marriage, a series on our public responsibility (including a voting registration sunday), a Series on Stewardship and a few other things!!

Well, I had a very productful day! I even managed to win in a game of Command and Conquer III Tiberean wars! It was nice.

I am about to post the devotions for tomorrow and then I will probably be going to bed!

I will write more soon!

1 comment:

Marilyn Bethel said...

Hey Lee, Well my birthday is past, gone for another year. It's hard to believe I am 71...
I love your site Lee. It allows me to keep up with you all and all your are doing.

Give Katie and Lil'Will extra hugs and kisses for us.
You all our in our daily prayers. Love, Gramma