Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My First Post

It is a little tough to hold Will and type a nice long post, so this one will not be too long, hopefully it will be nice though...

Today is August 19th, 2008. Katie and I have been married for 2 years! It is hard to believe that we have already been together for that long. I am realizing more and more just how fast time really does fly by. I am so blessed to have the Family that God has given me. My wonderful wife and my wonderful son bring so much joy to my life. I am a blessed man! Thank you God for giving me so much!!

Today was also the day that Tropical Storm Fay came to town. Our entire city shut down, for basically no reason. In the words of one of my teenagers: "We have thunderstorms worse than this all the time"

Katie and I had a nice relaxing day around the house. We slept in and then went shopping for a little bit in the afternoon after getting some chinese food for lunch at our new favorite chinese restaurant: China One.

Then we went to Kohls, Marshals and Circuit City. Will LOVED Circuit City!! He kept staring at something and I could not figure out what it was... then I caught him looking at it... He is a real man at heart. He could not take his eyes off all the big screen tv's on the other side of the store. It was hilarious! So I took him over and we walked all around the tv's. He realy seemed to enjoy it! He was definitely BORED TO DEATH comparitively at Marshalls. (Just like his Daddy) :)

Well I am looking forward to a nice evening resting, watching the olympics and maybe even playing a game or something. Tomorrow is Wednesday and those are always big days so we will see you then...

No comments: