Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Wow! What a busy week it has been! I cannot even remember where most of it went. I got to enjjoy several excursions near the end of the week. Let me tell you about them...

Friday: I met Julio Pena at his house at 8:00am and we went bike riding down a bike trail at Mayakahatchee State Park... Lets just say, I have a new respect for Biking. WOW!

I expected it to be a pretty easy task, riding a bycicle through the woods on a trail. But after riding through the first creek, I wondered what I had gotten myself into... (WITH MY NEW SHOES) It may sound like I did not enjoy it, but I LOVED IT!

Dont get me wrong! It was a lot of work but it was a great experience.

Later on Friday Katie and I took Will to get some pictures taken at Sears! He is one cutie pie! Wow! They are great pictures!!

Then Saturday I went to Riverwood Golf Club. We went with 8 guys and that was so much fun! Thank you Mr. Kent!

I LOVE BEST BALL!! (that way whenever I screw up the game I can still do a great job and just pick up my ball and try again where one of the other guys left off!!!)

Well... I am tired, and I am going to bed!! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I hope you post the pictures of Will!

Godservant said...

I'm bored.