Friday, October 3, 2008

Talk about BIG SCREEN COMPUTER...

I am sitting in my parents home in Jacksonville right now typing on their TV Computer. It is basically Dell hooked up to their 70 inch big screen tv. I love it! I think it should be a requirement in every home! I could definitely get used to this!

We are having a great time up here in Jacksonville! Trinity Baptist College has really made some VAST Improvements! I enjoyed chapel so much more today than I ever have before. The music was incredible and it was really something to be proud of! I was so thankful for that!

I have seen improvements all over the campus from better signage to the new college welcome center and the extended parking lot... I am sure there is a lot more, but those are some things that made a much different impression!

We have 9 of us in all, and there are some girls that seem really interested in coming back. Praise The Lord

Well, we took our teens to Orange Park Mall today and I just have to say, when you leave a place you expect to come back having it look the same way, but I would describe this entire trip as being on the contrary. Everything from new roads to new stores... Everywhere I go things are different.

It is almost sad (although everything has been changed for the better) because it just isnt exactly the way I remembered it.

Well, I feel like singing the theme song from Disney's Carosel of progress... "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day..." Ok, I'm a geek! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Godservant said...

Pastor Lee, I remember the T.V. computer screen from when we were on our way to the wilds. That is preety cool to hook up the computer to the T.V. screen. It must have taken a few centuries to do that!

Janelle said...

Glad you are getting to visit with your folks. Tell them hello for me.