Tuesday, September 30, 2008

college days...

Well, today is Tuesday and we will be leaving the day after tomorrow to go to Jacksonville! How exciting! I wish that there were more teenagers going, but the ones that are going are truly going to have a great time!

I know that the only reason I ever went to Trinity is because I went there and saw it for myself... then I realized I could be a student here and It would be so great! Well, here I am 6 years later trying to share the same blessing in my life to teenagers in my youth group!

Teenagers if you are reading this: COME TO COLLEGE DAYS!!!

I am very excited about next year, because we are going to have a lot of teenagers that fit in the age bracket! It will be a great time!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Hope you have a good trip!

Amy :) said...

Its gonna be sooooooooo MUCH FUN!!!!! thank you Pastor Lee. for taking me

Meg said...

You all are in our prayers!! We hope you had a wonderful time in J-ville and that Will gets better. We can't wait to hang out with you guys... it's been way, way too long! We have a game of Dominos to finish! :)