Monday, September 29, 2008

what an interesting day...

Today was a busy day... Katie and I began the day by calling Will's doctor and scheduling an appointment for him. He has definitely been feeling under the weather so we wanted to get him checked out. His doctor told us that she needs to run some tests to find out if he has Bronchialitis. This is some kind of sickness where fluid is in the lungs and causes major congestion and weezing.

So we are running the tests and we will find out what is going on later this week.
Pray that he gets better as soon as possible! Especially by Thursday because we will be driving to Jacksonville then, and that would not be a fun trip if he is not happy.

Well, then I spent most of the rest of the day in meetings... Pastor Chip and I were in a meeting for a while and then Pastor Dick joined us. I am excited about the results of the meeting. Katie and I are still praying for Gods will, but we believe that He is making it more clear.

It is amazing: The devotions today really applied to everything we are praying about. Israel was not sure about what he should do... (whether he should go to Egypt or not, but God made it clear to him) God is also working in Katie and my life showing us what his plan is for us.

I am so thankful for my wife! She has been everything that I have needed and more. She has been a cheerleader, an advisor, a friend, an encouragement, a helpmeet and a wonderful mother. I love you Katie! Thanks for supporting me so wonderfully!

2 comments:

red head said...

im praying (will) will be better

Rachel☺; said...

aww poor Will, ):
ill pray for him (:

and i hope what youre talking about isnt what i think it is.
ill cry.
):