Tuesday, September 16, 2008

it has been so long...

wow... it seems like I have been on vacation in Jacksonville for quite some time! Ha! I have been home for quite a while, but I have been so busy that I have not had time to update this...

Well, since we have been home we have had many stresses, but even more blessings! Let me tell you all about it. Our new home is almost done... but we found out that we will not be able to move into it until the end of October. For a while there we literally thought we would be homeless unti lthe wonderful Mrs. Barb called and said that she would change her schedule so that we did not have to go live on the streets. Thank You Mrs. Barb! Thank you God!

Well, Katies parents just left yesterday after a week long visit with us! We had such a great time! We got to eat out at all of my favorite restaurants: Outback Steakhouse, Sonny's, and a couple others... We had a great time spending time with the family! Next time we hope that Hannah and backy get to come visit as well!! That would be so great!

One night while they were here we went to Boca Grande and went swimming on the beach. It was a lot of fun, however, Will did not enjoy the sand in all of his cracks and creveses. Praise The Lord I found a water hose and hosed him down so that he felt better!

There is much more to tell and so little time! I will come on here more often!

Thank God for His UNFAILING FAITHFULNESS!!!

1 comment:

Godservant said...

Hey Pastor Lee. Decided to check out this blog thing you've got going here. I'm bored. Are we not doing something thursday night?
I forgot what it was. I will bee there for whatever we've got going.