Sunday, September 28, 2008

God's Will?

no, this time I am not talking about my son... I am talking about life...

I am listening to one of my new favorite songs... "while I'm waiting" (listen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD8Z-m4jaYw )it is a song on Fireproof that has such powerful words. There have been few times in my life where I have been so unsure about what God is doing around me.

I can't be to specific on here, just incase someone actually reads this, but I am looking forward to reading some of my heart thoughts years from now, and you will all probably know exactly what I am talking about then...

Well, I have been praying for something to happen for God to show me something, and it did happen... but I am not sure if God is showing me what I thought he would, or If he is showing me a different path. That may make no sense to you if you don't know what I am praying about, but maybe one day you will.

It is so comforting to know that regardless of the trials and frustrations and dissapointments that life brings, God is in control. I dont question Gods goodness, even today I have quoted: "I had fainted unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living"

I would love to share all of my thoughts, but it would not be te best right now. So I just ask you to pray for me, pray for our church, pray that Godly decisions will be made.

The nice thing is that even though I am not sure which path God would have me go down, I know that I ONLY WANT HIS WILL!!! Because His will has never let me down in the past and I don't ever see that happening in the future. I just want Gods will.

Pray that it will be made clear.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Pastor Lee - You can count on my prayers. God knows your heart and knows you only want His Will - and I am glad of heart that you know He will show His will to you exactly when you need to know it - never early - never late.
Life is an amazing adventure - Be Happy Psalm 146:5 says, "Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:" HALLELUJAH the LORD is your God! HALLELUJAH that you Hope in the LORD! And HALLELUJAH that the God of Jacob is your help! Be encouraged in the LORD today. I love you!

Janelle said...

I am so glad you got a personal blog so that I can keep up with what is going on in your world. I will add this request to my prayer book and promise to be faithful in prayer for you. I also have a blog if you are interested. the address is listed on my facebook page.