Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ninja Warrior Finale

Well, tonight is the last night of our Ninja Warrior series. I am pretty excited about it. We will be doing everything from a cricket eating contest to a blindfolded race outside, and a few other crazy games in between.

Tonight I will be speaking on The Weapon of a Ninja Warrior: A Two Edged Sword
Obviously we need to be using our weapon everyday, it is even sharper than a two edged sword! Well, if you read this before Wednesday, September 17th at 7:00pm then pray for us tonght. I believe we will have at least one unsaved teenager tonight probably more like 3 or 4. I want to present the gospel in a clear fashion to them tonight, and I want to do it in a way that encourages them to Accept Christ TONIGHT!! (without pushing them into a decision)

Well, I will run for now, but I will be back later. Today has been a nice day considering the circumstances of some bad news from several different families we know. I wil be praying for each one of those issues frequently. Satan is working HARD! But we have our weapon! the word of God!

2 comments:

Godservant said...

The cricket eating was discusting Pastor Lee!! Ewww! That is why I backed out!

Godservant said...

That time is 3 hours off.