Friday, September 5, 2008

Relaxing in Jacksonville

Well, today is Friday and My family and I are in Jacksonville visiting my parents. We are really enjoying ourselves. My parents just put in a new pool and I spent most of the day pruned yesterday, from swimming all day. Will loved swimming around in the pool. It was a blast to watch him!

now we are about to watch some good old family videos. Thiese will be fun~ Tonight Katie and I are going to go to starbucks. This is the same starbucks that Katie and I went to on our first date FIVE YEARS AGO TODAY!! Wow time FLIES BY!!

Will had his first tooth pop out yesterday on my Moms birthday. It is really cool~ My Boy is groing up!!

Well, I am very sick. Last night I felt it come on. I have a horrible sore throat and a horrible congested head!

Well, I am going to enjoy my family so I will go for now. I will add more later!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Glad you guys had a wonderful weekend, sorry you got sick. I had fun with your son and wife yesterday!!!