Wednesday, October 22, 2008

GUESS WHERE I AM GOING TOMORROW NIGHT!!




GUESS WHERE I AM GOING TOMORROW??
I AM GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!
Let me tell you how it all happened:
Yesterday Katie and I were driving home and she wanted a chicken sandwich. She told me to go to McD's or Chick Fli'A. I told her that McD's was easier because it was on our side of the road. I was about to pull in when she changed her mind and said, No, go ahead and go to Chick Fil-A. So I did. When we got there, there were news media everywhere. I asked the drive through employee what was going on and she said that our local minor league team was hosting an event. She also told us they were giving away two World Series Tickets. Needless to say, I went in and filled out a flyer for the drawing...
THEN THIS MORNING I GOT A CALL ON MY CELL TELLING ME THAT WE WON THE TICKETS!!!!!
I won two tickets to the World Series!!
PRAISE GOD!! WE ARE SO BLESSED!